- dozens of drafts of normative legal acts designed to enhance and develop the public service
- over 50 research projects completed for government agencies
- two dozen completed training, retraining and professional development programmes for public servants
The following solutions have been developed to monitor the effectiveness of public service and professional performance of public servants:
- an index of trust commanded by public servants, for purposes of evaluating the ultimate effectiveness of the Public Service Reform and Development Programme
- methods of monitoring the public opinion of the effectiveness of public service and the professional performance of public servants
- principles of conducting an independent evaluation of the professional performance of public servants
- methods of evaluating the quality of professional services provided by public servants
- a system of indicators and criteria for assessing the professional performance of public servants (for units of the Russian Ministry of Defence)
- draft procedural recommendations on arranging the monitoring of performance of public servants
Publicising of results
Centre proposals and solutions have been implemented at over 5 federal government agencies and at multiple government agencies in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.