IPAG staff are active contributors to the efforts of three expert groups tasked with working out the Concept of Long-term Socioeconomic Development of the Russian Federation until 2020:
Group 11 Human health and environment
I.M. Stepanov, executive secretary of the group.
Group 13 Raising the effectiveness of government investments and procurement, creating a federal contracting system
K.I. Golovshchinskiy executive secretary of the group, N.M. Sivasheva, group expert.
Group 14 Optimisation of government presence: reducing regulatory functions, ensuring transparency and feedback from citizens and businesses
A.V. Klimenko group leader, N.E. Dmitriyeva, S.M. Plaksin, K.I. Golovshchinskiy, V.A. Yanvariov, group experts.
Other working groups and councils to which IPAG experts have contributed (in a breakdown by centre):
Executive Authorities Performance Analysis Centre
- Working group on optimising the structure and functions of federal executive authorities, formed under the administrative reform committee of the government.
- Working group of the Russian Ministry of Economic Development tasked with reducing administrative barriers for business.
- Expert council on supporting small and medium business at the Russian Federal Antimonopoly Service.
Centre for Regional Programmes to Enhance Public and Municipal Administration
- Working group tasked with developing the concept of the Federal Contracting System of the Russian Federation. Ministry of Economic Development.
Public Service Development Centre
Centre staff provide constant expert assistance to the HSE NRU Rector as part of his duties as a member of the Public Service Reform and Development Committee under the Russian President.
Centre staff participate in the work of the following committees, expert and working groups:
- Expert group of the Russian Government Headquarters, tasked with raising the effectiveness of public service.
- Committees and working groups at a number of federal executive authorities, tasked with enhancing public administration (Ministry of Economic Development, Ministry of Health and Social Development, Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Industry and Trade).
- Competitive selection committees, certification committees, compliance committees tasked with enforcing appropriate professional conduct by public servants and resolving conflicts of interest at a number of federal executive authorities (in the capacity of independent experts).
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!